Our Complaints Policy
Telecom Solutions (GB) Limited are committed to providing high quality to all our clients and build long term working relationships.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, contact us with your details. Your complaint may be made in writing by email to email@example.com
or by Telephone 0800 1123280
What will happen next?
1. We will record your complaint on our CRM and open a separate file for your
complaint. We will do this immediately of receiving your complaint. Wherever possible, that
person will not be involved in the matter which is subject of the complaint, and will have
authority to settle the complaint.
2. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following
• We will pass your complaint to the Customer Services Manager of the Company within 3 days and it will be
passed to a Director aswell
• The appointed person will then examine the matter and the information within your
complaint file. If necessary, he/she may also speak to the relevant department and/or
yourself. This will take up to 3 days from receiving their reply file.
3. The appointed person will then report to you and hopefully have the complaint resolved.
Within four weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either;
• A Final Response which gives a summary of your complaint, settling out the
outcome of our investigation, and our final view on the issue raised. The
response will say whether we acknowledge whether there has been any fault on
behalf of Telecom Solutions (GB) Ltd and will give details of any offer we are making to
settle the complaint; or
• A holding response which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the
complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
4. Within 8 weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either;
• A final response detailed above; or
• A response which explains why we are still not in a position to make a final
response; and will inform you that you can refer the handling of the complaint
to the Communication Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the
delay, or our response to address the complaint. We will inform you of the
Ombudsman Service we are registered with.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, we will then arrange to review our decision.
Another Director of the company will review the decision within 10 days.
6. We will let you know the result of the review within 5 days of the end of the review. At this
time we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our
7. If you’re not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint has not been resolved after 8
weeks, you may refer the complaint to
Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO BOX 730 Warrington
Should you have any questions about this policy, please contact a Director of
Telecom Solutions (GB) Ltd.
By Telephone 0800 112 3280
Telecom Solutions (GB) Ltd
8 Experian Way